- Our School
- School Life
- Enrolment / ELC
1. ENROLMENT FOR ELC / RECEPTION
2. ENROLMENTS IN YEARS 1- 6
The enrolment process for children gaining entry in Years 1-6 each year at Immanuel Primary School is as follows.
3. ENROLMENT REQUESTS FOR SPECIFIC YEAR LEVELS
It is not uncommon to receive enrolment applications with a specific year level of entry requested, ie Year 6 entry in 2017.
The enrolment process for children looking to gain entry at a specific year level at Immanuel Primary School is as follows.
Offers are made from October – January as vacancies occur. Please note that the date of application for an enrolment request for a specific year level is not the only determining factor when considering enrolment offers.
1. Parents initially contact the school for early enrolment of a gifted child. The three documents listed below are to be made available so that they can be completed by the relevant personnel, and returned to the school.
2. Direct contact with the child’s preschool and / or childcare centre may be needed, if further observation is required.
3. When all forms have been completed, a meeting will be held between the Principal, Assistant Principal and nominating parents.
4. A decision will be made after all relevant information has been considered.
5. Initial enrolment will be for a monitored transition period of at least six weeks, with a review date to be organised between the parents and the school in order to discuss the child’s progress and whether continuing attendance at school is appropriate.