Immanuel is a caring and supportive community where every teacher is a shepherd and genuine pastoral care is a hallmark of our school.
Warm and supportive, our teachers are fully committed to each student’s personal growth and achievement.
Immanuel is an accredited International Baccalaureate School using the Primary Years Program framework. This program allows for a qualitative approach based on the inquiry and investigative model of learning.
The staff at Immanuel are our most valued resource and as such are provided with ongoing, relevant professional development.
Teachers who wish to seek employment at Immanuel Primary School need to
- be willing to enthusiastically embrace the established high standards of professionalism
- understand the distinctives of Lutheran schooling and actively participate in pursuing those distinctives
- be passionate about their own faith journey
- have a clear knowledge and understanding of Inquiry pedagogy
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development
- be open minded, willing to reflect and embrace change
- possess the relevant qualifications as stated on the Job Specifications.
Applicants are invited to peruse the website for a more detailed overview of the school.
TEMPORARY RELIEF TEACHING
Temporary Relief Teachers (TRT) looking for teaching opportunities in the Early Learning Centre and Primary classes (R - Yr 6) at Immanuel should forward their Curriculum Vitae, together with suitable references to;
Mrs Margie Whitbread
Immanuel Primary School
South Australia 5040